Picturemycity.com sells the Licensing Rights to its images featured on this site to a wide range of end users these include the Travel Industry, Business, Bloggers, Global Media and the Editorial and Commercial Sectors.
Picturemycity Ltd is a specialist Stock Royalty Free Photographic Travel Image Licensing Library. The brand was founded by world travel photography rising star Jason Bryan – a business graduate and professional travel photographer. Picturemycity are proud members of BAPLA (British Association of Picture Libraries and Agencies) – The UK’s most important picture industry body.
Picturemycity Ltd sells High Quality Travel Images to clients through instant downloads upon client payment. All transactions take place in the shop section and are done securely by using the latest in encryption and security protocols with our payment partner Worldpay.
Clients purchase images and receive them as an electronic downloadable file(s) within seconds.
File Sizes and prices are priced competitively and come in three sizes.
- Small – 1500px long side. (72dpi) , 52.92 x 35.24 cm (72 dpi) 20.83 x 13.89 inch (300 dpi
- Large – 3000px long side. (300dpi), 25.4 x 16.92 cm (300 dpi) 10 x 6.66 inch (300 dpi
- XLarge – 4896px long side or longer (300dpi), 41.5 x 27.6 cm (300dpi) 16.3 x 10.9 inch + or longer long side.
(sizes are approximate and can be subject to slight cropping.)
You do not normally require a release for editorial use.
Model/Property releases are only required if image depicts people or property (brands, buildings or trademarks)
Since copyright laws vary worldwide, it is your responsibility to determine whether or not a release is needed for your intended use.
Stock Travel Photos
Image Quality Control
All images contain the following Characteristics.
- Images from a 16 megapixel camera or above.
- JPEGS saved at a high quality setting (Photoshop level 12 or above).
- Alpha-numeric file names ending in .jpg.
- RGB files
All images have been checked at 100% for the following:-
- Camera shake
- Chromatic aberration
- Colour cast
- Compression artifacts
- Data loss or corruption
- Blemishes – Dust, scratches or sensor dust
- Excessive sharpening
- Film rebate or border
- High contrast
- Interpolation artifacts
- Newton’s rings or interference patterns
- Noticeable retouching
- Out of focus
- Over manipulated
- Poor exposure
- Scanning artifacts
- Soft due to size
- Soft or lacking definition